Plunge San Diego is dedicated to supporting non-profit programs, schools and churches throughout San Diego County. In addition to our ongoing philanthropic efforts throughout the year, we donate to a variety of charities.
To submit a donation request, please review our guidelines and instructions below. Here’s what we need:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit, school or church fundraising through silent auctions, door prizes, opportunity drawings, incentives, awards, etc. We are unable to donate to for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for another group.
- Requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority to San Diego County organizations, and are limited to one request per year, per organization.
- We appreciate organizations acknowledging Plunge San Diego in marketing materials and programs for the event. Visit our Press Images page for logos.
Please submit your request via email to [email protected] with DONATION REQUEST in the subject line of your email.
In the body of the email please include:
- Event Date
- Brief information on your organization
- Organization’s Federal Tax ID #
- Contact information (include phone number and mailing address)
- Copy of the official donation letter/request with your organization’s letterhead
If eligible, you will receive a certificate with the option of (1) 10-Day Plunge Punch Pass (valued at $250) or (1) Plunge Party (valued at $199).
- Our 10-day Plunge pass gives you 10 days of all-day access to our facility, including our group fitness programs like masters, aqua classes and dryland classes.
- Our parties are perfect for celebrations like birthdays, team-building events, and everything in between! The Plunge Party package includes 10 swimmers, with a maximum capacity of 20 guests, for a 2.5-hour session in your designated lounge area.
We also offer discounted group rates for on-site events for community partners, schools and churches along ways to FUNraise! Email us to learn more: [email protected].