POOL RULES AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
- No outside food or drinks are permitted. Catering is available for parties. Guests are allowed to bring food purchased at Belmont Park into the facility.
- No head first diving into the pool.
- Guests are encouraged to keep personal belongings in complimentary day use lockers.
- Inflatable obstacle course must be used safely and responsibly at all times. Full rules are available under Obstacle Course Rules.
- Guests are not permitted on the bulkhead unless part of an organized group or practice or with lifeguard approval.
- No running inside the facility.
- Shoving, dunking, shoulder riding, jumping dangerously into the pool, tube chains, or other horseplay is not permitted.
- Guests are not allowed to stand on or jump off of the tile pedestal. Guests may sit on pedestal.
- The sauna is restricted to only guests over the age of 16 (unless supervised by an adult). Shoes are not permitted and guests should limit their time to 10 minutes.
- Towels are only complimentary for members. All day pass guests must bring their own towel, purchase a towel or rent a towel. Rental towels must be returned to the return bins.
- Guests under 52 inches must either wear a life jacket, pass the swim test or be within arms reach from parent or guardian (16+) at all times in order to play on the obstacle course.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a supervising companion over the age of 16.
- Smoking/vaping is not permitted in the facility.
- Underwater photography is prohibited without prior approval.
- Swimwear is required upon entering the water. Swimwear should be properly fitted and shall not indecently expose parts of the body, be transparent, or display obscene or offensive pictures or slogans. Cut-off jeans, cargo or khaki shorts, pants or any other non-swimwear is not allowed.
- Only aquatic shoes are permitted in the pool, street shoes are not allowed.
- Glass containers of any kind are not permitted in the facility.
- Guests with open wounds or obvious signs of bleeding are not allowed to enter the water.
- Swimmers who are sick with diarrhea, or who have been sick in the last two weeks, risk contaminating pool water with bacteria. Guests should not enter the water if they have recently been sick.
- Swim diapers must be worn by children/other diaper wearing individuals. Regular style diapers will not be permitted in the water. Diaper changing is not permitted poolside and must be done in a restroom.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets are permitted.
- Flotation devices and water toys are not permitted unless provided by the facility.
- Breath holding for extended periods of time is not permitted.
- Non-ambulatory guests must transfer from a wheelchair to the water with assistance on The Plunge’s ADA lifts.
- The Plunge does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage of personal items.
- Lifeguards have complete authority at all times regarding guest safety.
- Rules and safety guidelines are subject to change at any time due to management discretion.
- Guests are not allowed to play or hold onto the lane lines.
- Guests are not allowed to distract the lifeguards or speak to them for more than 10 seconds while they are on stand.
- Guests should report any unsafe or unsanitary conditions to the Plunge staff immediately.
- All equipment used during a visit must be returned to its designated location.
- Outside swim instruction is not permitted at the Plunge. All outside programs must be approved and have an agreement with insurance on file
- Guests and members who negatively impact the experience for other guests or employees may have their access revoked and may be asked to leave without a refund if the above rules are not followed.
Outside swim instruction is not permitted at the Plunge. All outside programs must be approved and have an agreement with insurance on file.
Obstacle Course Rules: All guests must enter the obstacle course on the step-up system, if you fall off you must swim around and start again, never swim or play under the Wibit. All guests must go around the Wibit in a clockwise pattern, there is no standing, jumping or sitting on any of the elevated pieces. No rough housing is permitted on the Wibit. Guests should assist one another to get through some of the obstacles. Most importantly we want guests to have fun!
Fitness Area Rules: Only guests over the age of 16 (unless supervised by an adult) are permitted to use the fitness area. Guests must be dry and wear closed-toe shoes while using equipment. All equipment must be returned to its designated location. Please limit your workout to 30 minutes if others are waiting.