*Subject to extended hours Noon-8pm based on programs and private rentals.
PREMIUM DAY CAMPS
PREMIUM DAY CAMPS
Spring into Fitness Event
Spring into Fitness Event
Have kids? Bring them! We will be offering an exclusive Plunge and Play (premium day camp with counselors) experience for kids ages 5-12 for only $20 per child from 9am-Noon. Drop off available 8:30am-9am and Pick Up available Noon-12:30pm. You can enroll your kids by clicking on the admission link.
All safety protocols will be in place, participants must wear a mask arriving and leaving the event and can remove their mask during the outdoor activities when a safe 6 foot distance can be maintained. All classes will be outdoors at Fit Mission Beach and in the Belmont Park Coaster Terrace space with amazing panoramic ocean views. All payments will be received on the day of the event and check-in will be at the entrance of Fit Mission Beach.
Participants can start a Plunge Membership for as low as $10 the day of the event (waived enrollment and discounted membership)! One free raffle ticket will be given to each participant, extra raffle ticket for membership enrollments and additional tickets can be purchased 1 for $5, 3 for $10 or 10 for $25. Registration is not required. We have all of the activities planned in open areas to accommodate a large group. Participants are encouraged to bring a mat. Have any questions or want to RSVP? Reach out to our Fitness Director Gary at email@example.com
7:30am-8:30am Plunge Masters w/Special Guest
8:15am-9am Aqua Bootcamp w/Angel
9am-Noon Vendors and Activities Available
9am-Noon Plunge and Play for Kids Ages 5-12
9:15am-10am Zumba Dance w/Kelly
10:15am-11am Full Body Blast w/Gary and Jereke
11:15am-Noon Vinyasa Yoga w/Natalie
History of the plunge
Plunge San Diego is a historic landmark known to be one of the largest pools in Southern California. The aesthetics reflect floor to ceiling windows and a retractable roof, allowing swimmers to enjoy the warm San Diego weather year round.
Located inside of Fit Mission Beach at Belmont Park, an ocean front amusement park at Mission Beach, Plunge San Diego is open to the public and welcomes swimmers of all ages.
The 10,5000 square foot pool is 175 feet long and 60 feet wide. With 355,000 gallons of water and views looking out to Mission Beach, Plunge San Diego has something for everybody.
CONTACT THE PLUNGE
|Mon||06:30 am - 06:30 pm|
|Tue||06:30 am - 06:30 pm|
|Wed||06:30 am - 06:30 pm|
|Thu||06:30 am - 06:30 pm|
|Fri||08:30 am - 06:30 pm|
|Sat||08:30 am - 06:30 pm|
|Sun||08:30 am - 06:30 pm|
|Open today||08:30 am - 06:30 pm|
Monday - Thursday 6:30AM - 6:30PM
Friday - Sunday 8:30AM - 6:30PM
Recreational Swim w/Access to the Obstacle Course Noon-6pm Everyday.
Plunge Pool and Lane Schedule
Merge fitness with fun: visit The Plunge in San Diego, CA
Are you ready to breathe new life into your workout routine? Or, do you want to dive into a fitness community that combines vigor with relaxation? Then, San Diego’s most recently opened and eagerly awaited pool will become your second home. Yes, we’re talking about The Plunge and we’re ready to welcome you with open arms.
Discover the appeal of our modern pool and explore the variety of programs we offer. We’re proud to say that our The Plunge is open to both pool members and the public in San Diego. So, regardless of whether you want to become a long-term visitor or not, join our community of happy swimmers!
Need a pool that has it all? The Plunge is the place to be!
The Plunge swimming pool in San Diego is not just a regular pool. Sure, you can go for a casual swim in our heated pool with multiple lanes. Yes, you can go for an open swim with no one bothering you. But, you can also take full advantage of our programs that go beyond casual swimming. Here’s what we bring to the table:
- Swimming lessons. Do you want to teach your toddler to swim from an early age? Or you yourself need a few lessons that will boost your confidence? No problem – just sign up for one of our courses and dive in!
- One-on-one swimming lessons. At our pool, you can also sign up for private swimming lessons and get a personalized approach. Boost your swimming abilities with an experienced instructor by your side!
- Gym & pool experience. Do you want to get all the gym workout benefits and still have an opportunity to swim your worries away? You can do so at The Plunge since it’s located inside Fit Mission Beach in San Diego. Stop by and see for yourself!
- Water aerobics & aqua workouts. Discover how effective and rewarding water workouts are. Visit The Plunge, sign up for our water aerobics program, and get a total-body fitness routine that guarantees results.
- Pool rental unlike any other. What’s more fun and exciting than hosting a party at a pool? We make this possible, so don’t hesitate to reach out. Rent our pool and host one of the most memorable parties ever!
Use The Plunge San Diego pool benefits to your advantage
We were never afraid of swimming against the tide, especially when it comes to ensuring customer satisfaction. Unlike other pools, we offer unrivaled benefits to the public and members, enabling everyone to have a wonderful swimming experience at our amazing pool. We will stop at nothing to make sure you enjoy yourself at our pool and achieve your fitness objectives.
What’s more, we bring plenty of other amenities, too, so there’s no doubt we’ll delight you with our customer-friendliness. Here’s what you can expect from our San Diego The Plunge:
- Flexible & competitive pricing. Do you want to pay daily or monthly fees? Either way, you’ll get the bang for the buck along with full transparency. Check out our rates online!
- Diverse swimming environment. At our pool, you can go for a recreational swim, join a dynamic group, or test your swimming skills at our pool obstacle course.
- Friendly and attentive staff. Our staff members are always at your disposal, ready to help in any way they can. Reach out to us for any questions you may have!
Rest easy with an experienced team by your side
Once you decide to take up a class at our enchanting The Plunge Pool in San Diego, you’ll be able to achieve your fitness goals. How so? Well, our team of professional trainers will be here to support you every step of the way. Our swimming coaches are highly experienced and qualified, having undergone extensive training and performance reviews. We’ve worked with individuals from various backgrounds and of different ages. You can count on our swimming instructors to:
- Follow your own pace and find what works for your
- Be patient and thorough during your swimming lessons
- Put your and your children’s safety first, always staying alert
- Adjust their teaching approach to your learning preferences
- Provide you with practical advice that will help you in everyday life
Admire The Plunge at Belmont Park San Diego
You won’t love The Plunge just because of our friendly and inviting team, but also because of the swimming pool itself. What sets our pool apart is its innovative, modern design that elevates your swimming experience to a higher level. First things first, you’ll always be able to swim in our pool, be it summer or winter. Yes, The Plunge is a heated pool and the largest one in the area.
There’s more, of course! The Plunge San Diego roof will delight you too since it’s fully retractable! Just imagine swimming in a pool under the open sky in a warm, welcoming atmosphere. There’s no doubt that floor-to-ceiling windows contribute to the appeal of our pool. So, yes, add the beauty of sunsets to the mix!
Enjoy our San Diego Plunge pool & be at peace
Never will you have to worry about your safety or health at our outdoor pool. We guarantee that our maintenance team upholds the highest hygiene criteria, so our pool is cleaned regularly and using high-quality supplies. Additionally, we always make sure that children who want to swim in our pool can pass the safety test. Should we determine that a child doesn’t know how to swim, we will never let them dive in outside our swimming lessons and without supervision. Health and safety always come first at The Plunge!
Join our community & find a home away from home
The Plunge Pool has become one of the most popular fitness hotspots in San Diego for a great number of reasons and our welcoming community is definitely one of them. This is what makes our pool stand out – a home-like atmosphere and a company of enthusiastic, like-minded swimmers.
At our pool, you will find not only everything you need to become a skilled, confident swimmer, but also friends who’ll provide you with support when you need it the most. Visit us and start swimming to a better life!